2022 was a challenging year for global economies as world order recovery from Covid-19 pandemic was subjected to geo-political tensions, record breaking inflation and steepest interest rate hikes in decades. However as Global advanced economies are facing recession fears, India is has a fairly stable macroeconomic environment. This along with factors like China +1 means that India would be in an advantageous position in coming years. There is a note on performance of largest IPOs in 2022. Key Merger and Acquisition deals include Advent International acquiring a significant stake in Suven Pharma and HealthKart raising $135 Mn in Series H Funding Round Led by Temasek, 91 Partners and Kae Capital. To read more, Click Here.
- PE: Amp Energy India Pvt. Ltd. raised funding of USD 250 million from SMBC, ICG, and AIIB.
- M&A: Sterling Accuris Diagnostics acquires Ahmedabad-based VIP Labs
- Stock Market Update: July 2023
- Economic Update: July 2023
- M&A: Australian Macquarie group acquires 51% stake in Network as a Service provider CloudExtel