- Equitas Small Finance Bank is a small finance bank founded in 2007 as a microfinance lender, with headquarters in Chennai, India.
- It began banking in September 2016 after receiving RBI approval.
- The Issue price of IPO was Rs.33 at P/E ratio of around 13.5.
- Stock was valued at 1.3 times price to book value at issue price.
- The share was listed at 6.06 per cent discount to issue price i.e. at Rs.31 on opening day.
This material has been prepared by the personnel in Vora Corporate Finance which is Investment Banking arm of Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited. Any views or opinions expressed herein are solely that of individual authors and may differ from view of Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited. This material is proprietary to Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited and is for your personal use only. Any distribution, copy, reprints or forward to others is strictly prohibited.
This material captures the information based on information available in the public domain, public announcements and sources believed to be reliable. Analysis contained herein is based on publicly available information and appropriate assumptions. This material is intended merely to highlight market developments and is not intended to be comprehensive and does not constitute strategic, investment, legal or tax advice. In no event Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited be liable for any use by any party or for any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance upon, or for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information contained herein and such information may not be relied upon by you for evaluating any transaction.