- AGS Health Partners, provider of revenue cycle management solutions for healthcare providers across the U.S., has acquired EZDI Solutions India.
- EZDI Solutions India provides computer-assisted coding (CAC) to support healthcare providers with revenue cycle management.
- We (Vora Corporate Finance) are happy to share that we have provided valuation and IM advisory services to EZDI earlier.
- EZDI is a NLP (Natural Language Processing) based HIPPA Compliant Computer Assisted Coding (CAC) and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Software Provider across United States. Its clinical NLP tools and AI based technology deliver performance.
- Company started in 2004 with providing medical transcription services in a plenty of specialties. Later EZDI built a next-generation clinical NLP engine supporting advanced documentation and coding functions. Software developed by EZDI are used by healthcare organizations to create records by ingesting patient’s clinical documentation, interpret the clinical data and suggest medical codes.
AGS Health Partners:
- Founded in 2011, AGS Health is an analytics driven, technology enabled revenue cycle management company. It alleviates financial and administrative burdens on healthcare providers by providing billing, coding, automation and analytics services.
- AGS Health partners with hospitals and physician groups to optimize their revenue cycle through intelligent use of data. AGS Health partners with 85+ clients across different care settings, clinical specialties and billing systems.
- AGS Health CEO, Patrice Wolfe commented that the advancements in technology are helping health systems improve efficiencies, control costs and deliver better patient experiences.
- He added that EZDI’s technology assists clinical staff by predicting appropriate medical codes and identifying missed documentation, which makes for a more efficient process and better outcomes. By minimizing human touch points and instead using people to validate system-generated data, they can help their customers greatly reduce the margin of error.
- Chetan Parikh, CEO at EZDI said that this is an exciting time for both of the organizations. He added that AGS brings coding services to EZDI customers and enables them to make computer-assisted coding actionable. They are offering measurable RCM improvement through automation.
This material has been prepared by the personnel in Vora Corporate Finance which is Investment Banking arm of Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited and looks after Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Private Equity (PE), Fund Raising, Debt syndication and Valuations and is based out of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Any views or opinions expressed herein are solely that of individual authors and may differ from view of Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited. This material is proprietary to Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited and is for your personal use only. Any distribution, copy, reprints or forward to others is strictly prohibited.
This material captures the information based on information available in the public domain, public announcements and sources believed to be reliable. Analysis contained herein is based on publicly available information and appropriate assumptions. This material is intended merely to highlight market developments and is not intended to be comprehensive and does not constitute strategic, investment, legal or tax advice. In no event Vora Management Consultancy Private Limited be liable for any use by any party or for any decision made or action taken by any party in reliance upon, or for any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information contained herein and such information may not be relied upon by you for evaluating any transaction.
#mergersandacquisitions #privateequity #ipo #debt #debtsyndication #valuations #rating #creditrating #financeadvisory #finance #economy #indianeconomy #fundraising #capitalmarket #capital #banking #m&a #ma #pe #initialpublicoffer #businessloan #loan #businessvaluation #registeredvaluer #acquisition #merger #deals #financialdeals #ahmedabad #gujarat #india #ratingadvisory #mergersandacquisitionsahmedabad #maahmedabad #privateequityahmedabad #ipoahmedabad #financeadvisoryahmedabad #stockmarket #primarymarket #secondarymarket